Due to the ongoing Anti COVID-19 travel restrictions and difficulties our clients are still experiencing in traveling around the world we have adapted our booking policies introducing more flexibility.
Our efforts aim to encourage our clients to keep booking their holidays despite this period of uncertainty.
No worries sailing
It is possible to book one of our boats with only 50% deposit. The balance will only be required 30 days before departure.
In case any of these situations occurs:
- Lockdown in your residence country and/or in the country of embarkation at the date of departure;
- Mandatory quarantine in residence country or in the country of embarkation on the date of departure;
- Travel ban issued by both your country or our country with respect to the country of embarkation on the date of departure.
You can cancel your cruise and get a VOUCHER for the total amount paid, valid 12 months from the day of issue.
Please note that this policy may be changed if the pandemic situation evolves.
In case of cancellation NOT depending to the above situations, the following CANCELLATION COSTS will apply:
- up to 1 months before the departure deposit will be not refunded;
- <1 month before the departure : 100%
The health and safety of our customers, staff and partners are a priority of Sail and Experience.
Our ANTI-COVID-19 measures
Sail with confidence and read the details of our ANTI-COVID-19 measures at our bases, for boat disinfecting and during the check in and out process.